How to track your location on google maps. The following are the simple methods that will help you to track locations on google map. Many times it happens that we don’t remember our previous location and routes of some important destinations. So here is one of the features of google maps to keep a record of your location, route with date and time. Let’s see how to use it with simple steps. track locations on google map
- Open google maps on your phone.
- Click on the left sliding menu of google maps.
- Click on your timeline.
- you will be asked by Google to allow to save your precise location after you allow google. It will save all of your locations and routes you visit 24×7.(when you will allow from that time google maps will start recording your data not previously)
- To view your previous location again go to your timeline click on Calendar.
- you can see your routes as shown here.
- you can the routes as well time.
you may read: how to download videos from youtube